Kenyans have recently developed visions of tight tummies and forever-young faces and have joined the cosmetic surgery trend in the last few years. Modern Kenyan society has become more accepting towards body enhancing procedures which for long has been prevalent in the Western world. Kenyan women and even men are now seeking plastic surgery nowadays for rectifying abnormalities and for enhancing beauty. Western countries have largely been responsible for driving modernization in the Kenyan context. Image and body size were non-issues in Kenya until internet and television permeated all aspects of people’s lives. People from cities like Nairobi and Mombasa especially are now opting for cosmetic procedures like breast reduction, breast lift, tummy tuck surgery, mommy makeover and butt lift procedures.
Body Lift Cosmetic Procedure
Body lift cosmetic procedure is generally a group of plastic surgeries which are meant to enhance appearance of a person. Some of the most common body lift surgery procedures include the following.
- Upper Arm Lift – Also known as brachioplasty, upper arm lift is meant to reshape upper arms in o0rder to tighten loose skin alongside removing fat which hangs under the arm. Upper arm lift is usually performed following massive weight loss or due to the natural process of aging. In some cases for best results, liposuction is also combined with upper arm lift
- Breast Lift – Breast lift cosmetic procedure which is also known as mastopexy is designed to raise breasts by removing excessive skin and tightening surrounding tissue for reshaping and supporting the new contour of breasts. Breast lift surgery for some women is also able to resize the areola in case it has become enlarged over time. Breast lift surgery can effectively rejuvenate breast profile of a woman by creating a more youthful and uplifted appearance of breasts.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery – Also known as abdominoplasty, tummy tuck surgery is meant to flatten the abdomen by removing loose skin and excessive fat along with tightening of muscles in the abdominal wall. Tummy tuck surgery can also remove stretch marks to an extent resulting from undergoing pregnancy. Tummy tuck surgery is most popular cosmetic procedure following childbirth and massive weight loss and for re-contouring a flabby abdomen with weak muscles.
- Butt Lift Surgery – Butt lift surgery is an ideal cosmetic procedure which is sought by people following dramatic weight loss. It removes excessive skin and fat from the gluteal area and can effectively improve the size and shape of buttocks. Butt lift surgery does not add fat, but on the contrary involves removing fat and skin through liposuction and surgical excision.
- Liposuction – Also known as lipo, lipectomy, lipoplasty or liposculpture suction, liposuction is a type of cosmetic procedure which breaks up fat and sucks it out of the patient’s body. Liposuction is most commonly used on the calves, thighs, buttocks, abdomen region, back, arms, neck and chin areas. Liposuction is the most common cosmetic procedure sought by people in the Western world.
Body Lift Surgery Cost in India is Highly Affordable
Plastic surgeons performing cosmetic surgery in India are some of the best doctors who have initially for decades trained and experienced performing a wide-spectrum of aesthetic plastic procedures in developed countries like Australia, UK, Canada and the United States before returning to their homeland. While the quality of cosmetic surgery in India is at par with the best in the world, body lift surgery cost in India is highly affordable. In fact, overseas patients can save substantial amounts of their hard earned money by undergoing cosmetic surgery in India. Cost of body lift surgery in India is one of the prime reasons as to why there are a growing number of international patients coming to the country every year for cosmetic surgery procedures