The birthday of your kid is one of the most special days of a year and it calls for a grand celebration. When it comes to celebrating a grand birthday, the occasion is almost incomplete without a very delicious birthday cake. Now you might be wondering to know how to buy a birthday cake for your kid which doesn’t only look good but also comes with a unique design and flavor. Well, Hello Kitty fondant cakes have become a highly popular option for the kids as the birthday cake option. You can easily order cake online from the store who sells Hello Kitty birthday fondant cake for your kid or else you can also make it in your home. Now you might be wondering to know the procedure about making a perfect hello kitty fondant cake online and this article explains the entire baking procedure of this cake-
Now it’s time to know about the ingredients :
- 2 two layered cakes that come with the diameter of 6″ and 10″ of diameter
- Buttercream icing
- 2 boxes pre-rolled white fondant
- Colors of icing-blue, pink, orange and lemon yellow
- White icing for decoration
- Pink color of icing
- Chocolate drops in colors of pink, light blue, green and orange
- Orange colored gumballs
- Bright colored pink sixlets
- Hello Kitty candles
- Birthday candles that come with the forms of letters
- Fondant roller
- Fondant smoother
- A cutter or knife for cutting pizzas
- 14″ round shaped cardboard platter
Step by step instruction:
- First, you need to make sure that the cake rounds should be covered with the fondant and that’s why you need to ice them with a layer of buttercream icing.
- It is really important to cover the bottom layer with the pink fondant and in order to do that you need to knead a ball of white fondant until it gets soft. Make sure you are using a toothpick and using rose colored icing onto the fondant and keep kneading it until the color is evenly distributed.
- Now you should start rolling out the pink fondant and place it on a large cake and use a fondant smoother to smooth it properly. You can trim down the excess with a paring knife.
- Use the white fondant to cover the smaller cake and place it on top of the larger one
- Now it’s time to create the wow factor for this cake. Start kneading the white fondant until it gets soft and divides it into four portions. Now you should dot one portion with sky blue color of icing and keep kneading it until it gets properly mixed and repeat the other colors like pink, orange, lemon and yellow icing color in the same manner.
- Now you should roll out each of the four colors properly by using a fondant. It is really important to use a small heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out a set of 3 to 4 stars from each color. Use water to dab the back of each star and apply around the middle of the smaller cake.
- Make sure the cake is candy-taste! Decorate the bases of the cakes using large gumballs and bright pink sixlets and secure them in a proper place and use buttercream icing to do that. You can also use the buttercream icing to stick the rows of chocolate drops for making the Hello Kitty’s favorite color.
- Now top the cake with the birthday kid’s name in the candle and your cake just ready to server.
Now you have got the complete idea of making a perfect Hello Kitty cake in your home and serve it to your kid’s birthday to add more happiness to the party.